The best reviews of cruises out of Seattle are informative, entertaining, and recent. Very useful for planning a cruise.
1. Princess cruise to Alaska review by Aaron Saunders. Big beautiful photos and top-notch commentary. He calls it "one for the books" that began with an overland train tour. The ship, dining, talks, activities. Shore excursions include biking and dog sledding.
2. Reasons to take a Celebrity Solstice cruise to Alaska on EatSleepCruise. Why you should go north on this huge modern luxury ship. The Lawn Club on the top deck, enrichment talks, the Hot Glass Show, dining outdoors, handcrafted cocktails, indoor Solarium pool, Canyon Ranch Spa, and unique food options.
3. Alaska cruise on Holland America Line by Pat Woods. Round-trip from Seattle up through the Inside Passage. The food didn't disappoint. National Park rangers on board to narrate visit to Glacier Bay. Excursions in the small friendly ports.
4. Review of cruise to Alaska on Norwegian Cruise Line. A recent cruiser answers questions about shore excursions (a whale watching and Mendenhall Glacier photo Safari in Juneau was the favorite), the penthouse suite they stayed in, and things to do differently next time.
5. Alaska: When to go a podcast discussion about Royal Caribbean cruises to Alaska. Something different from the written reviews. What month is best? Pros and cons of departure port options. And the length of cruises.